11.04.2005

blah, blah, blah

sometimes, i get really bored during the day, so i think of things that annoy me, or things that i love or things i would rather be doing instead of being bored at work. the list:

1. i hate it when my hands are cold and i have to pee.

2. i hate it when people in really expensive cars cut me off and then honk at me like i did something wrong.

3. i love eating all the super, buttery pieces of popcorn first.

4. i like it when my nails are painted.

5. i hate it when my nail polish starts to chip.

6. i love to lay in the yard and make cloud shapes with my daughter.

7. i like being alone.

8. i don't like to be lonely.

9. i like finding things in the everyday that inspire me to be a little better, to be a little brighter.

10. i like being satisfied at work.

11. i hate being taken advantage of.

12. i like shopping but i hate spending money.

13. i hate the presumption that just because i am a woman, i am like every other woman.

14. i like the smell of a bonfire on a cold autumn night.

15. i like being different.

No comments: