1.03.2006

I got tagged!!

My pal Miss 1999 and her alter ego Chloe tagged me!! Simple rules: write an entry about five weirdnessess that you posses and then name five people that have to do the same. post on their site letting them know that they have been tagged! so, here goes nothing:

1. I have mild O.C.D., so everything on my desk at work has to be even with the edges of the desk and the papers they are relative to.

2. I am a "smoker snob" and will only smoke one brand of cigarettes and they must be in a hard pack. ( you're not alone in that one, Chloe!)

3. I still have my childhood blankie and when I'm really sad, I cry on it.

4. I have a genius I.Q. but often act like I don't. Sometimes, it's easier to be the funny, sarcastic one.

5. I still wish that after all my knee surgeries the doctors really did make me bionic.

SO! there are my five oddities. and here my my victims!!

Heather
Gorjus
Sally
Polly
Erik

yo've been tagged!!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

You....well OK, you know I love any excuse to talk freaky talk about myself....I only get five?! Wassup with that? I got to pick my top five freaky deakyies?
OK...Ya'll better hold on to your boot straps for some good old ordinary freaky shit!
Love ya!
Miss you, Thinking of you...I've been too sick, with no voice...I got your message...I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So...now that I am done being all high school...like o-MG! (S0 Valley Grrrl)...i'll go think on it.
I love Freaks...bring on the freaky LOVE FEST!
Heather
PS My validation word for this comment is...fartip....OK Freaky think #1. I am totally OCD...Well now if you really want to know...you'll just have to come to my place and see...hahahahaheeee...gasp..choke, sputter.... bwuahhahahahah!

Erik said...

Hey pinky, you've missed a '0' in my weblink!

Carrie said...

erik, i have the hardest time making your link work..grumble... BUT! i am glad you got it anyway!

Bare said...

Yay!!! :0) I love seeing all of the cool quirky things about all of us! :0)