5.29.2006

I have been SO busy!!

Here are the newest pieces! All them can be found in my Pinky! shop on Etsy. OH! Except the orange one with the stars, that one is for me. My daughter picked out the stars for my birthday and I paired them with these great mother of pearl pieces. Isn't it great!

Enjoy browsing and if you see anything you like - GO Buy IT!!! Happy Tuesday!
(Amber, I know someone who has their eye on the Amber Mist piece! Watch Out!)

"Crossroads"
Natural Bone with Hammered Metal Cross
Choker Necklace
"Asian Spice"
Hand Painted Wood Beads
Memory Wire Bracelet
All Mine!!
"Purple Elegance"
Triple Strand Necklace with
Amethyst, Pearl, Silver and Glass

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up Pinky! Look at you go...awesome!

What great star beads. :)

Great title for the crossroads piece, very suiting.

Carrie said...

ME? Girl, I looked in your shop last night! You have been doing a ton of stuff! I love the anklet series!!

The crossroads piece is my favorite right now. I love the look the feel, the , well, everything. I'm glad you like!!

Unknown said...

How pretty! I'm adding you to my favs in Etsy right now...found you through The Ring...so fun to surf and see everyone's gorgeous stuff!

blissful said...

Your new stuff is absolutely beautiful!

Heather said...

Terriffic! I love the work and your photos's are wonderful! Heather

Dancing Leaves said...

Lovely pieces. Lots to see since my last time here.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

What wonderful new peices!!! I really love the bracelet for yourself too! I think I'm gonna have to go heart you right now too (if I haven't already).

Cynthia said...

These are great, I especially love Asian Spice!

Anonymous said...

Lovely new necklaces Pinky!

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»