6.22.2006

Raw and Radiant



Raw and Radiant
by:
Pinky!

Black metal handstamped tag on
Red Vinyl Cuff with
Hematite and sterling dangle.

I wish that the pictures were better, but I was so excited, that I didn't redo them. I will post better ones as I take them. The metal dogtag says "Raw and Randiant" handstamped by your truly. I have more that will be coming out that are along these lines, but you never know what I will do. I am very pleased with the piece. It's a little bit tough, a little bit vulnerable, just like me.
Feedback is appreciated. I haven't listed this in my shop yet, so if you wanna get your hands on it, you better leave some comments!!

Be Raw, Be Radiant, Be You.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy S**T!!!! I was not expecting that at all. I wish you could have just seen my reaction...LOL. It even made me laugh. ;)

I don't even know what to say...wow. Very unique and very Pinky.

Can't wait to see what else you come up with you unique soul you. :D

Mrs.Kwitty said...

"A little tough, a little vulnerable"...I like that! The cuff is great, and I don't even usually like cuffs. Cool, can't wait to see what is next.

Cynthia said...

OMG! I haven't visited in quite some time and see you have developed a crazy streak girl! I like it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They always really cheer me up. Thank you sincerely for your well wishes.

Your items look great, too. I like the philosophy behind this one a lot.

Heather said...

Well I love it of course...it's great and edgy, and hotttt!
For A tough grrrrl, it's perfect...
Heather
www.badkittyartdtudio.com