7.11.2006

Pavel Tagged Me!!

Okay, Mr. Tagger, here you go! BTW, if any of my regulars haven't gone to see his blog, you are missing some funny and thoughtful stuff. Go look, I promise, you will be glad you did.

What's in my wallet?
1. My driver's license
2. Picture of my daughter
3. My Kroger Card! ( I never grocery shop without it!)
4. Random receipts
5. Bank card, no cash

My fridge:
1. Silk Soy Milk!! (lactose intolerant family)
2. Cucumbers
3. Diet Coke
4. Juicy Juice
5. Hot dogs (yes, I know what they are made of and no, I don't care)

My closet:
1. SHOES! MILLIONS OF SHOES!!!
2. My nice hang up clothes
3. A random trunk that belongs to my husband
4. Misplaced legos
5. Dust bunnies :(

There! I have revealed my love of shoes, hot dogs and my Kroger card! Amber, you're it! HA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we yet again have more in common. Soy milk and hots! LOL. Hot dogs are a staple for me and I even eat them raw. In fact that's my favourite way to eat them. They are my favourite snack. :)

I will post the rest of my fridge, closet, and wallet secrets later today!

Carrie said...

Raw hot dogs are my FAVORITE!! I hardly ever buy buns! My husband asks me if I just buy hot dogs so I can walk around eating them! YES, I say!! Now, I can tell him you eat them raw, too! WOO-HOO!

GO HOT DOG EATERS!!!!

Sweet and Salty said...

Thanks, Pinky! (You're so nice...)

Soy Milk? My oldest boy is lactose intolerant also. I'm familiar with soy milk.

Misplaced legos?! How funny. I step on my children's "misplace" legos every other day. It hurts when you step on a Lego...

Anonymous said...

Pinky! OMG, you are the ONLY person on the face of this earth that I know that also loves raw hot dogs. People make fun of me all the time, that is TOO good!

For me they MUST MUST MUST be Schneiders Red Hot's. I can eat a few other kinds cooked, but nothing is as good as a raw Red Hot hot dog...LOL!