8.24.2006

I have a request

Tomorrow, Amber is having surgery and even though she is being super brave, it's still surgery. So, I would like everyone that comes by to please put her in your thoughts and send strength, patience and understanding her way. She is a fabulous person and I hope everyone pitches in to send her some faith.

I have been working, although it may not seem like it. I have some new earrings and a new necklace that I'm hoping to post today. And, I'm going out into the woods today to take some photos, so hopefully I'll have some to post by tonight. It's been a little nuts here so I've been checking and commenting on other blogs, just not mine.

I do have some fantastic new though. Both Amber and G bought pieces from my shop! WOO! Do you even know how exciting that is? And they bought some of my favorites. It's weird that I like to know where my jewelry is going to live. I guess it's because I don't usually make pieces at random, they all have a story behind them. I am truly happy that they picked the pieces they did. I'll be shipping goodies out tomorrow!!

Last note, please do remember to keep Amber in your thoughts through the surgery and the dreaded waiting time before she gets the results. Big HUGS to you girl!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will be thinking of Amber. xxx

Looking forward to seeing your new work soon Pinky.

Sweet and Salty said...

Thanks for telling me about Amber, Pinky. I'll be thinking about her.

Also, I'm glad you're selling your stuff. That's really great!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Everybody, very very very much appreciated! I will post when I'm back and feeling up to it, but I think I'll be out of it for most of the day tomorrow. ;) It's just minor surgery, so no worries!

*fingers and eyes crossed*

G said...

Hope all goes well for Amber, really.

Your work has found a loving home where it will be well cared for. I promise to send pictures on holidays.

Bare said...

I'll definitely keep her in my thoughts and prayers....

RedNeckGirl said...

She's in my prayers. ~Hugs to both of ya~

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Sending up prayers for Amber, surgery is always so nerve wracking. Will be praying for a rapid recovery too.