9.13.2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLURR!!!


Today is the wonderful Blurr's 31millionth birthday. Or at least that's what I'm telling everyone it is since she won't say how old she really is. Doesn't she look good for being that old?


So, I want everyone today to go by all her blogs, wish her love and happiness and for goodness sake, someone buy some jewelry and photographs from this woman! I own both and she does wonderful work. Trust me!!

Okay, is everybody ready to sing?? YES!!!!

~~~Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to YOU!. Happy BIRTHDAY Dear BLURR!!!!!!! Happy Birthday to YOOOOOUUUU!!!!~~~

YAY! I hope that you have a wonderful birthday. Big Smushy Hugs!! Now, dance in the rain with laughter, stand in the wind with a smile, have the most wondrous of days and know that you are loved.
Happy Birthday, dear friend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear blurr, happy birthday to you! x

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you! I'm 31 today and found out I DON'T have cancer in my lymaphatic system. Things couldn't be better!

Thanks for always being here for me Pinky! I love you tones! :)

**BIGGEST HUGS POSSIBLE**

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you! I'm 31 today and found out I DON'T have cancer in my lymphatic system. Things couldn't be better!

Thanks for always being here for me Pinky! I love you tones! :)

**BIGGEST HUGS POSSIBLE**

Bare said...

I stopped by her house to leave some well wishes :0) She is lucky to have a great friend like you! *hugs*