9.25.2006

Hello!! HELLOoOoOOO!!!

Oh, I'm so glad to be back among the living! I have missed so much!! I'm trying to catch up with everybody, but I'm being a little slow. I've been super busy today working on party decorations! WOO! I have spray paint all over one hand, so I look slightly diseased. I am happy with the way it's coming along, though. Painted jukeboxes, records, music notes and enough streamers to make any soon to be six year old scream with delight!

Speaking of, I've got to scoot and get baby girl from school, but I'm hoping to post some pics of a new, all copper bangle that I did this weekend. Stay tuned! I'll be back later!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that explains what you've been doing with yourself. Hope you're having a good time. I KNOW it's looking great since you're so artsy! (smile)

pavel

Carrie said...

I'm going to post pictures once I get the whole thing put together. I'm going to be a little nutty this week!!