10.19.2006

I'm outta here!

Well folks, I'm about to take a shower and go to my doctor's appointment. I would be a big fat liar boo-boo head if I said I was ready to go. Even though I told my hubby I would go alone so he wouldn't miss work, he came home anyway and is taking me. I couldn't be happier.

I'm a little nervous and a little scared. I'm going to a new doctor and don't know quite what to expect. But I have some friends that go to see her, so I've got good referrals. I guess I'm just putting off my shower now. I better go and get ready no sense being late.

I don't know if I will update tonight or not but I do want to say thank you to all of you. Thanks for looking out for me and thanks for caring. Thank for your support and I will let you know how it went. My love to all of you. ~Pinky

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope things go well with your doc apt... take care!!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you. x

Anonymous said...

Pinky Pinky Pinky...how I am thinking of you this day. :)

I'm feeling good vibes for you and trying my damnest to send them your way!

I hope all is well in your world today and I hope you are relaxing and enjoying this evening after your full day.

It's so nice to hear that your Hubbie went with you to the appointment. What a couple you make! :)

G said...

Hope all went well for you today - sending good thoughts your way. x0x
G