10.02.2006

My Aura Color

VIOLETS

Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders and teachers who are here to help save the planet. Most Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire higher ideals, to improve the quality of life on the planet, or to help save people, animals and the environment.

All Violets have an inner sense that they are here to do something important, that their destiny is greater than that of the average person. Most Violets have felt this way since childhood. As children, many Violets imagined becoming famous, or traveling the planet, possibly joining humanitarian causes such the Peace Corp. Many of these charismatic personalities take on roles as leaders and teachers, while other Violets prefer to reach people through music, film or other art form.

Because this era is currently the "Violet Age," any Violets who are not accomplishing what they came here to do are experiencing an inner "push" - even an inner "earthquake." Inner forces seem to be shaking them up and pushing them to move into action, to fulfill their life purpose. Violets know they are here to do something significant. However, they aren't always sure what that something is or how to accomplish it.

Many Violets were taught as children that their dreams and aspirations were unrealistic, so they have lost touch with their original visions. It's important for Violets to reconnect with their life purpose and vision, and to take action. Otherwise they will always feel unfulfilled. They will always sense something is missing from their lives. Violets need to learn to slow down long enough to listen to their inner voice and to connect with their higher vision.

~~ I think this is decently accurate. What do you guys think? Here is the link if you want to see what color you are: http://www.auracolors.com ~~

11 comments:

X said...

Apparently I'm a Yellow...that was a long freaking test! I think yellow is a good thing :P

Anonymous said...

Hi Flashy,

Just wanted to let you know that I am going to be asking a question about the T-shirts tomorrow.

Have a great day.

DK xo

Carrie said...

It was a long test, but I think it covered more than the average one. Glad you guys took it, too!

Cynthia said...

I was a cross between a yellow and a blue. Does that make me green? Fun test to take!

Carrie said...

HA! That makes me want to sing "It's not easy being Green!"

RedNeckGirl said...

I was tied Blue and Violet with sensative tan a close second. Cool test thanks for the link!

Carrie said...

I scored so high on the Violet, I didn't bother with the others. It's long, but cool! Glad you took it fellow violet~

Anonymous said...

I'm a blue (with yellow close 2nd). Sounds about right. :)

Carrie said...

So far, everyone thinks their color is right! Pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

Hey Pinky...took the test and got yellow, violet, green, than sensitive tan...was interesting, I like being "yellow" the most

Carrie said...

Be yellow, girl! Like I said, I am so totally a violet I didn't even post the others. (I scored an 11!)