11.25.2006

I'm Home!

Well, I went to my parents for the holiday and I have tons of stories to tell you. A lot has happened in the last two days. But, right now, I'm going to the hospital because a friend of mine is having her baby!! I want everyone to say a prayer for her, the baby is nearly 6 weeks premature and the mom is having difficulties. She's doing well and so far, the baby is too, but in situations like this, well you need all the faith you can get.

I'll let update you on the baby and write my GIANT holiday post when I get home! Hope everyone had a good day! HUGS! ~Pinky!

3 comments:

ann said...

My thoughts and prayers are with your friend and please G-d she and the baby will be well.

Looking forward to hearing your news.

lotsa luv ann xxxxxx


grrrrrrrrr...... word verification.... 2nd time lucky... hmmmm LOL

Anonymous said...

Heya Pinky. My thoughts are with your friend in hopes of a healthy and speedy delivery.

Can't wait to hear the news...hope all is well in your part of the world! :)

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I am glad you had a happy holiday! looking forward to your post soon :)

My thoughts are with your friend and her baby