11.05.2006

A Time To Pause


Do me a favor and click the link to watch something that moves me. It' s been playing in my head for a few days now and it stirs something in my spirit. It seems to give me a strength that is different from what I normally feel.

I just wanted everyone to know that I appreciate every email and phone call. You are all very dear to me and it has meant more than you could know. The love and concern is almost more than I can bear. I'm just not used to it. Funny, I know, but it's true. I feel so many things tonight that I don't know if I have all the words to describe them. I wish that I could have all of you there with me, so a dear friend made a suggestion. He thought I should write all your names down on a piece of paper so that I could hold onto you before I go into surgery. I'm going to do just that.

I'm going to carry your thoughts, your love, concern and the whisper of every quiet prayer. I know that it will lighten my heart and give me the strength that I need. I don't know what will come of tomorrow but I do know because of all of you, I will not be alone to walk forward. In my heart, I know that I can face this uncertain future and that I can turn to you when I need to cry or yell or laugh or dance. This gift of friendship, that so many of you have freely given, is more precious than any jewel and will be treasured by me. Thank you all. As soon as I can, I will let you know that, one way or another, I am okay.

My Love ~Pinky!

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((PINKY))))

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you. xxxx

P.S. despite having that song on my favourites playlist on my ipod (and in fact I listened to it just before visiting your blog) I've never seen the video, powerful stuff.

Anonymous said...

(((((Pinky))))

Love you my friend.

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you, Pinky.

Pavel

FelineFrisky said...

My heart is full of you today. (((Pinky))) D :)

Anonymous said...

Hugs and Love Pink! I'll be thinking of you :)

Thanks for sharing this video.....really cool....never heard the song til now but I like it.

X said...

Man, I'm absent from visiting blogs for only a few days and I miss this! Good luck with everything...I send you hugs! I'm sure everything will turn out ok :)

Anonymous said...

(((Pinky)))

Thinking of you all day. :)

Love always

Tracy said...

(((hugs)))) Know that you are in my prayers and thoughts.

FelineFrisky said...

Still around and keeping your voice fresh in my heart! D :)

Anonymous said...

We are all wishing you the very best of outcomes, the brightest of future days and the best of health.
The Trumans have you on the daily prayer list, our hearts are with you and your family. {{{Pinky Roxs}}}
Heather

Bare said...

Hang in there, and stay strong- we love you, and are here for you! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I'm rooting for ya too pinky! :)

Anonymous said...

Morning ((((Pinky))))

Just checking in with you and sending healing energy your way.

Anonymous said...

I'm checking in too and pitching in to Brian's healing energy. :)

LOVES!!!

Anonymous said...

(((Pinky)))
Just checking in adding my healing thoughts as well...love..m

FelineFrisky said...

More healing thoughts from me! Hope all is well and you're in no pain. Much love, D :)

G said...

Hope all went well and you are home recuperating before long. xox ~ G

Carrie said...

Hi everyone,
I guess you would refer to me as Mr. Pinky (Mr. Blacky is on another job). Pinky and I greatly appreciate all your thoughts, prayers and support. Pinky is recovering. She is doing well and everything went perfectly. Unfortunately, she is still not quite to the point of posting, but she wanted me to let you know that things went well and she is on the mend. Thank you all again.

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you Mr.Pinky for letting us know!! I was almost getting ready to fly down there to check. ;)

Hugs to you all during this mending time and thanks again so much for giving us an update!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Mr. Pinky!

I'm glad to hear that your wonderful wife is on the mend. I will pray that the Lord will watch over both of you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update. I know that she will be back when she is ready. I am thankful that all went well.


((((Pinky))))

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr.Pinky, thanks for the update, let her know we're all thinking of her. x

FelineFrisky said...

Oh, Thanks so much for the update! You have a wonderful woman there, Mr. Pinky and we are so thankful she is recovering well. Will check back in later this week to see how things are going. If there's anything YOU need, just ask. Much love & hugs! Diane :) I just LOVE my collar!

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr.Pinky...I am so glad that Pinky and her fam are doing well and she is on the mend..thank you very much for the update..You have a very special lady there...:), but then you already knew that..love, many ((hugs)) and happy thoughts going your way..luv ya Pinky..m

Anonymous said...

Mr. Pinky,

Thank you so much for the update....glad everything went well. Give her my love and big smushes! Tell her to take it easy and we are here if she needs us. :)

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Hi Pinky!!

I am glad to hear you are doing well :) things have been crazy at The Res otherwise Id have been by here.

Ive viewed some of your creations. Girl, youve got some great talent!

Ghost Hunters is on tonite :)

Get well soon.