1.15.2007

Go look!! Something New and Exciting!!

I'm sure that a few of you guys have heard me talk about my friend TamiD. She's the one that goes on most of the picture taking outings with me and she's the one that is helping me get house #2 looking super fantastic. In addition to being such a wonderful friend ( I called her once from a bathroom at a restaurant because I was having a panic attack and she TOTALLY made me feel better and then called me later so that she could give me an excuse to leave a very stressy situation. She's that cool. ) she is really talented. She makes pillows, blankets, all kinds of stunning flower arrangements, she paints ceramics and is an amazing photographer. Why am I telling you all of this? Because she just opened her own Etsy shop!!! Go by and show your support for such a wonderful woman. Big hugs and tons of love to you, Tami!! I'm so proud of you!!!!



This is one of the pictures she took! Amazing!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((Pinky))) and ((((TamiD)))

Congrats on your new store!!! I'll be checkin' ya out.

Have a great week. ;)

Meow Meow said...

It is a beautiful pic. I see talent~

BarnGoddess_01 said...

nice photo!

friends like that are worth their weight in gold ;)

RedNeckGirl said...

sounds like a great friend.....and a talented one too!

Bare said...

What a GORGEOUS pic! Definitely gonna check it out!