1.18.2007

I freezy no more!!

YAY!! The heater man came yesterday and fixed the heat!! WOO for him! It was COLD in the house so I'm glad he could do it without ordering parts. AMBER made mine and TamiD's absolute day!!!!!! THANK YOU!!! HUGS and SMUSHES!!!


Sadly, I don't have much time to talk this morning and I hope that I can get by to look at some blogs, but right now it's crazy!! So, I have teasers for you guys until I get back:


One for Barngoddess:




Picture by TamiD.

Part of the Pony Series. Click the pic to check it out!



And this one for my jewelry fans:


Check my jewelry blog for more info, or just click the pic and go to my shop!

Okay, guys and dolls, I have to scoot. I gotta get Baby Pinky ready for school and the Tooth Fairy came to visit her last night, so I know she's going to be a little crazy this morning. HUGS and I will come visit today!! ~Pinky!

8 comments:

Sweet and Salty said...

I'm first!!!

Yay for heat!!! I'm glad you're back and toasty.

RedNeckGirl said...

I'm so glad you got it fixed.....hopefully it didn't cost too much :)

Love the pics....BG will adore the pony pic. Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

(((Pinky)))

Yea!!! You are back home and all hot and bothered!!! Good for you, gettin' busy on a weekday. ;)

See ya' soon.

Love you.

Meow Meow said...

Glad you are WARM and COZY now.
After all it is snuggle weather!

FelineFrisky said...

Thank goodness! Heat is good, yes? I'm with RNG, hope it wasn't too costly.

How 'bout a toothless baby pinky picture? LOL

D :)

mindtwister said...

Good to hear you're not freezing anymore. Also, like the others, I hope it didn't cost too much :)

Carrie said...

Hey Everyone!! I'm glas it's not cold, too!! But to be honest, I have NO idea how much it cost. The people that we use just send you a bill, but we've used them for everything heating and cooling and they are always super honest about it. But in all truth, I don't care because it was friggin' cold!!!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

thank you for posting the horse picture! You KNOW I LOVE it. I am so READY for summer, it is easier to take photos in the warm weather than in this damn cold.

Your friend has talent!

p.s. I have taken a fancy to those purple earrings....I wish I could wear hoops or something bigger.