1.08.2007

I was Tagged, but I forgot about it!

I was tagged by both Madd and Diane a while ago to list the 6 Weird Facts about me, but I honestly forgot. I've been so caught up in other things, that it completely slipped my mind. So, here it goes:

1. I like to eat hot chocolate powder right from the package. Don't get me wrong, I love hot chocolate in drink form, but boy do I love to eat the powder.

2. Due to a birth defect, I can "pop" most of the bones in my body. Neck, back, toes, ankles, knees, jaw, fingers, tailbone, and well you get the idea. Also, I can dislocate a few at will! AND my elbows bend back too far so that when I hold my arm out straight, my hand actually drops a few inches below my elbow. Kinda gross.

3. I almost always know who is calling before I ever answer the phone.

4. When I am grocery shopping, I can guess how much the bill is going to be within one dollar of the actual amount. It's become a game with me and the checkout people at Kroger!

5. I can cross one eye so that it looks like I have a lazy eye. I can do this on either eye and can sometimes, if I practice, do it rapidly so that my eyes end up darting in multiple directions.

6. I can still do very good cartwheels! Even though that's not a weird fact, I don't know anyone else that can still do them!

Okay, I think that's it. I'm sure that I have more weird and strange things about me, but most of them are just neuroses that I have. A little OCD goes a long way. Have a Happy Monday!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are cool weird things - you're one bone popping (somehow that sounded dirty) cartwheeling calculating non-caller id needing chick!

Love the pics below by the way.

Anonymous said...

I had to come over after seeing the comment you made with Bob G...I haven't heard that song in YEARS.

I completely agree~ I don't like Mondays either!!!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

you are weird, just kidding :)

cartwheeling, hmmm I am going outside to try a few myself.

X said...

I love hot chocolate powder too! LOL, we're not weird, we're "special."

Happy new Year! :)

Anonymous said...

ROLF thats funny;) I can by the way still do a cartwheel and a back bend and a headstand and if I try really hard a handstand... though Im getting a little fat for those things;P I was in gymnastics when I was little.. some of it just kinda sticks after a while..LOL have a good day.

Anonymous said...

Hot chocolate powder??? I dunno, it just doesn't appeal to me.

I can pop a lot of bones but nothing like that....lol.

Also, I never could do a cartwheel....I would always land on my head and get hurt, but now I've just told everyone one of the things wrong with me ;)

This was very informative...thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Way cool! You rock!

Weirdness is cool, it's what sets us apart!

Like I said, waaay coooool!

D :)

Anonymous said...

I know I left a comment yesterday.

Carrie said...

Thanks all! I'm glad you enjoyed the Freak Show!! I've got to scoot! Taking Baby Pinky to school, but I will check back in later!!

HUGS and SMUSHES to all!!!

Bare said...

You know, those definitely take the cake for strange things-- but you know, my bones/joints pop all the time, too, maybe just because I'm getting old *L*