1.19.2007

Valentine's Day Special!

Love Me Tender by Pinky! (click the picture to go to straight to this item!)

As promised, I have something cool to tell you about! TamiD and Pinky have joined forces to host a Valentine's Day Special! Now through February 14th, when you buy a print from TamiD's shop, you will get a FREE pair of earrings from ME! She is listing four special flower prints and I have designed sterling silver hoop earrings to match the pictures. Just go to her shop and click the Valentines Day Special section she has listed!

ALSO, I will be having my own promo coming on Monday! New Items! New Pics! New all kinds of things! Okay, that last one lacked panache, but hey, I was trying! I'm probably going to take the weekend off to work on some jewelry, the other house and TamiD's birthday present. I'll check back in but be sure to see what I have listed on Monday and puh-leeze check out the pics in her shop. We'll be adding the other three tonight! Much love ~ Pinky!

No comments: