2.24.2007

Girls Night Out

Well hubby is out of town for the weekend, so Baby Pinky and I had a girls night! We rented movies, ordered Chinese food and it was great. She had a slumber party in my room and brought all her babies!! Me, her and the cat all piled up, it was great. :)

But now I've got to get her ready to go to her dad's house and mine will be empty. I've been wanting some "me" time, but not a whole weekend. I get a little spooked when I'm in this house all alone. I do have a lovely bottle of wine that I can open, watch The Notebook and have a quiet night to myself. We'll see, we'll see... ~Pinky!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo!!! Sounds like tones of fun. I hope there was LOTS of giggling going on?!

You two are so so cute! :D

Cynthia said...

I love girl's night! My husband hasn't been out of town for awhile now, but when he does go, my daughter loves to sleep with me, eat popcorn, get take out and watch movies till we fall asleep. You two are cute together!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the two of you had a great time with lots of giggling and close bonding. Good for you. :)

Love you.

Bare said...

Sounds like ya'll had a great time! I know what you mean about being home all weekend alone-- it can get kinda spooky, but enjoy your wine and movie, and focus on you! *hugs*

madd said...

Hey..I wanna play too..!! we need to have a big girls slumber party..yea!! that sounds like such fun..hey got your message..talk tomorrow..K? well off to continue cleaning..kids moved out yesterday and said they cleaned..wellll let's just say maybe their clean however not moms, have to get ready for Carols sisters to come visit for the week..lol..love you sweetie..m

BarnGoddess_01 said...

ohh that looks and sounds like fun!

you both have beautiful smiles by the way

Carrie said...

SMUSHES to everyone!!!

Sweet and Salty said...

Gosh, you and baby pinky are such pretty ladies!

I hope it was good!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Yeah for girl's night! Linds and I do that too--and we love it! It is setting the stage for you and baby Pinky to have a wonderful relationship for life. Sounds like you had a blast, Yeah! Girl Power *lol*
Smiles!!