3.19.2007

I have just come to the sad, and very depressing, realization that I am going to have to go back to work. There just isn't enough money to go around. Not for me anyway. Etsy is my sole support to pay my bills, do the grocery shopping and take care of whatever Miss Pinky needs. It was good for a while, but I'm low, really low, on funds and I'm truly about to cry. To get my passport to go see Amber is $97.00 and I don't have it. Hubby is funding the trip as a Mother's Day/ birthday thing so it seems unfair to ask him.

Sorry about being so craptacular, I'm just really upset about this and I needed to unload. I don't want anyone to try to fix this, just had to get it off my chest.

Hugs-N-Luv ~ Pinky.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((Pinky))))

I love you so much. You'll be fine, it will work out.

madd said...

(((Pinky))) sweetie..things will work out..even when it seems they wont I am always surprised that they do..no matter what you have love and support from your friends...hugs and kisses..m

Anonymous said...

Pinky, let's talk. :) I'm SURE there is a way to work on this!

SUPER MEGA SMUSHY HUGS!

Meow Meow said...

{{{HUGS}}}

Having your own money can be a GOOD thing. I mean you can shop til you drop and not have to worry. You might just make some really good friends *new* at a job....

FelineFrisky said...

(((HUGS))) I am in agreement with everyone else.

Things have a way of working out. It's like a test. The more you want something the harder the test.

Going back to work may, ah...suck, but it will be a different outlet for you. Prospective new customers. D :)

Pange said...

Aww, Pinky. =( *hugglesquish* Who knows what sort of opportunities will errupt from the change! =D

Carrie said...

Thank you guys for being so supportive. It's like I told Brian last night, with the way things have been, I don't even have time for a real job. Heh. Things will work out, I just have to try to make it a little longer then house #2 will be done and I can go back to creating full time.

HUGS and thank you all.

Unknown said...

(((Pinky))) Haven't much to add to what everyone else has said but I'm sure it will all work out for you. x