3.22.2007

QUICK POST!!!

I just wanted to show you some quick before/ after shots. I've got to get Miss Pinky up for school. We still have some trim to paint, but the big room is almost done. WOO!! Three days on a ladder and one more day of it today!

BEFORE:



AFTER:


Big difference, huh? That's just the subflooring, but it gives you an idea of the color that will be on the hardwoods. The colors are khaki and phantom mist. Doesn't that sound cool??

Okay, I've farted around long enough, I have to go. HUGS and much love to everyone!! ~PINKY!

10 comments:

Meow Meow said...

IT looks GREAT!

I really enjoy home improvement stuff. Designed to Sell has to be one of my favorite Tv shows on HGTV. IT's only 30 minutes and they get a 2000 dollar budget to renovate what ever room/rooms need the attention...8:00 eastern time Mon-Fri

FelineFrisky said...

what a fab job! Whatta ya charge?? I got a bathroom that needs tiling! and a electric switch on the blink. I'll even feed ya! LOL D :)

Anonymous said...

(((Pinky)))

Anytime you want to come down, I've got work for ya'.

You've done a wonderful job and you should be very proud of all your work.

Love

BarnGoddess_01 said...

oh, wow!! Pinky, it looks great. You have done a great job.

Cant wait to see the new floors too..

Cynthia said...

What an improvement! I know it was a huge job. As DIYers ourselves-all that trim had to have taken hundreds of hours.

Unknown said...

Looking good! Looking forward to seeing the flooring too. :)

Anonymous said...

That is some hard home improvement that is paying off!

Anonymous said...

Looking great Pinky. :)

Rose

xo

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome, love the dark borders! Most people shy away from that but I think it adds a lot of warmth and contrast. I also really like the view from the windows. Looks like a nice comfy place. I can't wait to see it in person someday!

Carrie said...

HI Everyone!! The trim is done!! WOOOOO!! I'm so glad you guys like the way it's turning out! HUGS!