3.09.2007

Things I want to say...

But I just can't seem to get it out. There are so many thoughts swirling in my head. This past week has been a blur of cough medicine and an extreme lack of sleep. I haven't had any time to work on jewelry although I have plenty of ideas jumping up and down just screaming to be brought to life. I also have been thinking about music and I wanted to talk about that. But all I seem to be able to do is ramble through a day, stay up impossibly late not doing anything because my brain is fogged by medicine, getting up and doing it all over again. I've gotten some wonderful things in the mail by Amber and Mrs. Kwitty and I have by dying to talk about that. **Side note: if you haven't been to their shops, or their blogs, go do it now. I can wait. You will see love, caring and amazingly talented women and you will be glad to meet them.** Also, things have been going on with house #2, Baby Pinky and well, I just want to share. I'm doing pieces for some auctions, a contest and maybe even one for me! OH! I did make myself a pearl necklace the other day. Actually it was for Grandma C's funeral. I didn't have any and that just seemed silly, so I made me a necklace! G, you are right, there is nothing quite like a simple statement in pearls.

But in all my rambling, I haven't really said anything. Sigh....... sometimes I make myself tired. I am about to go get Baby Pinky and take her to the hair salon. She is getting her hair chopped off and we are SO excited! Also, this is the last day of school before Spring Break!! WOO!! I'll take a picture of her so you can see the new 'do, I just know it's going to be darling on her.

Alright, I'm otta here. Hugs-N-Luv ~ Pinky!

UPDATE!!
Here is Baby Pinky's new hairdo and she doesn't look much like a baby anymore!

9 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh, MISS Pinky looks so nice with her new hairstyle! So Mature! Tell her she needs to go look at my Flickr and see the pics I posted there.

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling so crappy! Bummer! I had a cold a little while back and that rotten sucker hung in there for almost 3 weeks (gulp!) I sure hope that yours goes by quicker than that! Have some good homemade chicken soup with garlic--it really does help! Take care.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

baby pinky is beautiful!

I like her new 'do' very grown up and very classy.

Unknown said...

Nice haircut little Pinky, very grown up :)

Anonymous said...

Not the baby anymore. A mature young lady.

((((HUGS))))

Sweet and Salty said...

Miss Pinky is so cute, yet elegant.

Anonymous said...

Pinky, She is so beautiful. :)

I love you, thanks for being.

Rose

xo

Carrie said...

She will be so tickled that you all got a kick out of her new hair cut! I do believe she has moved from Baby Pinky to Miss Pinky!! HUGS and I've got more pictures coming up!!

Bare said...

Sorry to hear you've been feeling (not so well), hoping everything will even out soon! Pinky Jr. is just too cute!

G said...

I LOVE my Simply Stated necklace and get compliment whenever I wear it. It's just a perfect piece. Little Miss looks beautiful in her new do - quite stylish indeed.