4.05.2007

THE FLOORS ARE DONE!!!

I know I haven't been around much lately but it's been so busy here. The floors are done, done, DONE!! As of yesterday morning, they were completely done with the floors. I still can't get over how fast they worked! Excellent group of guys that I trusted and were impressed with their work. Here are the pictures! The carpet is a little hard to see, but you can get the idea.

1 3
4 7
6 5

2 8

I've been really busy making jewelry and I've posted a few new items in my shop, so go check it out when you get a chance. I would love to post more, but I have got to get moving again. I'll see everyone this afternoon. Hugs-N-Luv!! ~Pinky!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((Pinky))))

Love the floors, they would look great in our house as well.

Love you.

Anonymous said...

Bet it is fun to slid in your socks from side to side. ;)

Rose

xo

BarnGoddess_01 said...

omg Pinky, I bet you are jumping with glee. Your floors look wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Those floors look nice! We're planning on wood floors at some point in the hopefully near future. Today, as I scrubbed our ugly carpet (because my 10 year old doesn't know how to wipe his feet).. I mumbled a few things to myself about how I want those floors quickly.

Jared May said...

Looks great. You sure do get fantastic light in the new house.

madd said...

(((PINKY)))yea!!! doing the floors are done dance...doing the floors are done dance..they look beautiful!!!love ya..kisses..m

Anonymous said...

Wow wee, they are brilliant!!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

OMG!!! They look SOOO good! You must be jumping for joy! Yeah!
Smiles, Karen

Carrie said...

Hey everyone!! Sorry I haven't been around, it's been crazy!!!! I'm so enamored with these floors is almost obscene. My MIL took me on a giant shopping spree today and I got a fabulous new rug and a new sofa!! WOW! I feel guilty about it, but it's something that she's been wanting to do for me for a while and I've resisted.

Hope everyone is having a fun weekend!!

Cynthia said...

Wow, the floors are gorgeous! I want to take my shoes off and sock skate all over them.