4.20.2007

Taking a break...

It was bound to happen sooner or later, but I have to take a blog break. We'll be finished with the house next week, they will be delivering the new fridge, the counter tops in the kitchen will be going in and I've got to get moving, literally. I find that I am on the computer less and less and although I'm trying to keep up with my Etsy Shop, I'm still lacking there.

Next Saturday, the 28th, will be my one year anniversary on Etsy and I'm trying to get to 100 sales by then. I have 95 as of today, so I've been focusing on promoting my shop so that I can reach my goal. Which also means that when I'm not working on house #2, I'm making new jewelry.

I've tried to get by and see what's been going on at all my daily haunts, but there just isn't enough time for me to get it all done. Hopefully, I'll be back into a routine soon but for now, I've got to log off. Everyone will be in my thoughts, as they are on a continuous basis, I just won't be able to stop by and say hey as often as I would like. If you want me to post pictures of my new jewelry, leave me a note in the comments and I'll see what I can do. See you soon...

Hugs-N-Luv ~ Pinky!

10 comments:

BarnGoddess said...

awwww, gonna miss ya!

be sure to come around when your back

enjoy your new house :)

Sweet and Salty said...

Good luck, Pinky, though I have a feeling you'll surpass your goal.

Take care and rest a bit. You sure do work hard.

ann said...

aw, just as I've found a little time to do the rounds.

good luck with it all... I could fancy some more of your earrings...

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Jared May said...

100 sales is a slam dunk :)

Bare said...

I can understand taking a break! Take care, and come back, soon! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Remember.... BIG housewarming party, we are so there. :)

Love you

Anonymous said...

((((Smush)))

You take care of yourself and rest when you can :)

Rose

xo

Anonymous said...

Happy Etsy anniversary and enjoy your break. :)

G said...

Good luck with all of life's demands. We'll see you upon your return. xox ~ G

Congrats on hitting 100!

Anonymous said...

yay! and now that i've got a new job, that pink and green bracelet is calling my name...