5.14.2007

Hello

Last week was pretty busy, so I'm sorry if I didn't get to visit with, well, anyone. I do hope that all the Mom's had a good day!! Miss Pinky made me some cute stuff, my dad sent me flowers and Mr. Pink let me do whatever I wanted, all day long! Granted, I still did laundry and crap like that, but Mother's Day or not, life goes on.

Wednesday is my 31st birthday. Woo. Yeah, I am getting more and more lackluster about it. Mainly because I think it's going to be a very boring day and I'm not ready to start having boring birthdays. TamiD has planned a party, but because of my schedule conflicts, we can't have it till the end of the month. So I think it's going to be a pretty normal day.

I've got some ideas in my head about some new things that I want to make. But I feel a little at a crossroad with it. What I want to do is a lot of leather, metal, and possibly some swearing. Pinky Handmade Wearable Art is clean. The things I want to make are more edgy, more dark. Don't get me wrong, I love making the pieces that I do now, or I wouldn't make them. I just want, no need, to make something with some sass to it. However, I don't want to mess up the image that Pinky has created. But I also don't want to lock myself into a style that isn't all me. I don't know. Just something that I have been mulling over.

Alright, I guess I'm going to get up and go to Wal-Mart. Miss Pinky stayed with her dad yesterday, so she's not here. I sold 4 pieces over the weekend and I forgot that I only had one mailer left! ACK! So, off I go! hope everyone has a fabulous Monday! ~Pinky!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day to you! It sounds like you had a good day. I also did laundry, but it's not going to wash itself is it? And, I don't exactly trust husband to do it, colors bleed, sweaters shrink - eek.

Anyway, congrats on your sales!

Anonymous said...

Happy earliy birthday!

Carrie said...

Smae to you Cynthia! I hope you had a good day and thank you for the sale congrats!

Thank you Felicia!! :grins: