5.16.2007

It is SO my Birthday!

Yep, that is right ladies and gentlemen, I am 31 today! WOO! Excited? Nah, just glad it's here. Glad I made it! Nothing crazy planned for the day. Although, TamiD is making me her famous cheese dip that is SO good, you can feel yourself getting fatter while you eat it. Oh, yeah, it's that amazing. We're so not getting weighed and measured this month :P

Now I have to go fix lunch for Miss Pinky, take a shower and get ready for the rest of my day. Who knows, I may scrap my usual plans to work out, the work in the house. I might actually sit at the house and make jewelry all day! Wouldn't that be nice?? Either way, I've got to get moving if I want to have enough time to get it all done. Oh, if you ever wondered: yes, having two cats reenact Bruce Lee's "Enter the Dragon" on your butt at 5:30 in the morning is a much better way to ensure you will actually get up at 5:30 in the morning. I don't recommend it all the time. :)

Later my dahlings!! MWAH! xoxo ~ Pinky!



15 comments:

BLuRr said...

Woot, I was JUST commenting on the last post to wish you a happy day today.

Have fun, fun, and fun, and just do whatever it is that you want to do. The work can always wait. You only get this one special "you" day once a year, so treasure it and spoil yourself! Enjoy the cheese dip...sounds fab!

Love you!

Carrie said...

OH! HEY you wonderful doll! Thank you so much! The cheese dip is divine!

HUGS and I have to go work out, the cheese dip commands it, and then who knows! LOVE YOU, TOO!! Only a month and a half left!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!

gilfling said...

Happy happy birthday!!! Hope you have a great day whatever you do - although a day of 'creating' is always bliss. Oh and that cheese dip sounds divine - in the most decadent way!!!

Carrie said...

Thank you gilfling!! We finally decided what to do and I'm going to go paint the light switches for my studio. BUT, we're doing them all crazy and it's going to be messy and fun!! YAY!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday lovely Pinky! Enjoy the cheese dip :)
x

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! to you. :)

Love you so much and hope you have a wonderful and special day....with 31
WHACKS!!!!

SMUSHES dear sistah.

Rose

xo

Beadinky said...

Happy Birthday!! Thanks for the comments too, I need to sign in more I only just saw it. :D

Hope you have a great one!

Shelley

G said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you spent it making jewelry, eating decadent things, and generally having fun!

Enjoy ~ XOX ~G

Meow Meow said...

Whatever you ended up doing I hope it was simply WONDEFUL darling!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday pinky!

Cynthia said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Pinky, Happy Birthday to you...and many mooooorrreeee.

Have a terrific day!

Jared May said...

I'm late, but Happy Birthday anyway. :)

FelineFrisky said...

Hope you had a Happy Happy Day! Soprry I am late. (bluch...)

Love you much!!! D :)

Carrie said...

Thank you guys for all your birthday luvin' goodness! I had a good day. :)

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh---DANG it! I missed your birthday! I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful day! You're a great "old" gal *grin*, and you should have a great ol' birthday.

Birthday Hugs--great big ones where your feet come right off the ground!! Karen