7.27.2007

The Destruction!

Some of these pictures are from the first deconstruction, most are from today. WOO! It's a mess in there! And, sadly, yes I did just get home. I know, it's 11:00 p.m., but there is much work to be done and we are re-opening on August 1st. Just like John Wiggins said, "I can sleep when I'm dead."

These are the two of the old counters that we took out.

This is the Mamma-Jamma Supa Awesome Wall Cutter!!


End of Phase I renovation. MUCH more room!
(See my new rug! pretty...)


Well, I guess that's all for now. I have more to show you, but Blogger is being funny and won't let me upload anymore. Oh well. We're working tomorrow so I'll have more to post by then, anyway.

HUGS-N-LUV!
~Pinky!

7 comments:

FelineFrisky said...

Great to see the progress on the store! You haul butt, girl! Can't wait to see the "Grand Opening" pics and maybe some form the shin dig the Chamber is hosting for you! Woo Hoo!

I will work on the cards for you.

Love ya much -

Hugs & Smiles D :)

Anonymous said...

It's not often I comment behind my wife. ;)

Thanks love.

((((((pinky))))

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Looking great!!! I don't really know what a jammamamma wall cutter is--but it looks pretty impressive! lol
Smiles, Karen

Sweet and Salty said...

It's looking awesome, Pinky! And yes, I like your new rug. (smile)

Hey, please visit me soon. There's something I want to show you that I know you'll appreciate.

Anonymous said...

((((Pinky)))) looks awesome and yes I love the new rug...you go GIRL!!! love ya much..xoxoxo madd

Anonymous said...

Keep going. Its going to be fabulous.

Carrie said...

One of the girls that work here told me the other day that I wore an "S" on my chest. I think she may be right at this point! HA!!

I'm going to eat. HUGS!