10.24.2007

It's that time of year...

When it feels like I'm always having surgery. And so, tomorrow morning, I get to have another one, this one in my mouth. YUCK! I'm having 3 teeth removed by an oral surgeon and I'm not really looking forward to it. In some ways I am because it will finally offer me some relief from the problems I've been having, but in other ways, NO. As I said, yuck.

I'll update everyone later and let you know how I'm faring. Keep your fingers crossed that nothing goes awry, like my jaw breaking. OMG! That would be terrible. Granted, I would get to lose a lot of weight, but it would really suck.

Hugs and love,
Pinky!

7 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Got prayers going up for you Pinky--a successful and easy surgery and a quick recovery!
HUGS!

Unknown said...

Hope it all goes ok, thinking of you!
C x

Carrie said...

Thank you both so much!! I need the prayers and the thoughts. HUGS!!

BarnGoddess said...

oh no. Ill be thinking about you.

I hope your surgery is quick and as painless as it can be.

After breaking my jaw in '01 I am fearful of any dentists and oral surgeons.....

Bare said...

Ugh!!! That's no fun at all! I hope it goes ok, and that recovery is fast! *Hugs*

Carrie said...

Hey all! Just letting you know that I'm doing okay. I'm drugged up, but that's cool. Healing fine, just sick of smushyness.

Thank you for all the love and support! HUGS!

RedNeckGirl said...

Hope your recovery is speedy! :)