3.27.2008

It's been a week already???

Wow, time just slipped on by me. We had a great time going back home for the weekend and I think hubs enjoyed not having us around for a few days. We all needed a break. I also got some really great deals on a crib and changing table! WOO! Very excited about that. The crib I got looks like this, but the ends are open like the sides, not closed off.


I think it's going to look awesome!!!

I've been busy running around the house, getting work done at the shop and pouring over resumes for new employees. Not much fun, but I'm hoping there will be a few good ones in the group. Oh, I totally forgot! I went by Hobby Lobby and bought a gazillion new beads!!! I'm going to have a destash section in my new shop because I have some I just know I won't use anymore. I tell myself that so I won't feel bad about buying so many new beads. But! They are sooooooooooo gorgeous!!! EXCITEMENT!! I'm hoping to get to work with them some today.

Well, I have bunches to get done this morning, but I wanted to stop in and see how everyone was doing. Hope all is well in the cyber world!

1 comment:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

What a beautiful crib! I'm so excited for you, getting ready for baby, sigh......

So we will soon be seeing some new Pinky's treasures? yeah!
Smiles, Karen