6.14.2008

Oh, vacation, how I need you so...

You know, I never put much stock into the whole Friday the 13th thing, but yesterday sucked! It was terrible from the moment I got up. I'll spare you all the gory details, however I will let you know that all in one day; I had serious stomach ailments, my computer at work ATE my accounting software, the mechanics/ car rental folks all stunk and Shadow had to be taken to the vet. BAD DAY.

Luckily, yesterday is followed by today. Where in just a few short hours, we will be on our way to Orange Beach, AL for our annual family vacation. Hubs and I aren't staying for the whole week like we usually do, but that's still cool. We need to get some stuff done here and Miss Pinks will still get to party with the rest of the fam. Needless to say, I'm exhausted, but excited.

I plan on taking my laptop so I will still be able to check in. You didn't really think that I could leave for almost a week and not have any way of communication with work, friends, etc.? Okay, so I've done it before, but I need to be in touch with work, so you get the bonus. And, maybe you'll get some pictures, too.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and Happy Father's Day to all you super dads! HUGS!!

~Pinky

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great vacation x

Carrie said...

Thanks Christine!! Hope you all are well and happy!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Those stinkin' bad days really do make you appreciate the good ones all the more!! lol Have a wonderful vacation and we'll look forward to seeing the pics!
Smiles, Karen

Sweet and Salty said...

Enjoy yourself and come back with a tan!