7.13.2008

Have you noticed...

Just how hot it is? Maybe it's because I have become a human incubator that I feel this way, but OMG it's so freaking hot. I have, apparently, hit that point in my pregnancy. The one where I tell myself that it's not so bad while the sweat runs down my bra. Nice, I know, but there it is. I already have one child born in September, did I not learn my lesson then? No, no I did not.

Other than that, I've been nesting like a loon. (get it, loons are birds? oh, forget it) But I did have to take apart the new baby's crib and send the bolts back to the company to wait on a voucher so that I can get another one. Now, his room looks empty and weird. Also, Hubs and I have yet to find another crib that we like as much as the one that was recalled. I'm sure we'll think of something.

I'm making valances for his room and a nursing hider for me. They wanted 40 bucks for one that I found online and that just seemed silly to me. Also, they are called Hooter Hiders and there is NO way I can pay money from something called that. So I bought material for $4.44 and am making it myself! Cool, huh?

Oh, what do you guys want to call the baby? I can't seem to figure that out. Baby Pinky just reminds me of my daughter, not my son. He needs something manly, what do you think? Suggestions welcome.

Well, my ex will be here soon to pick up Miss Pinks, so I better scoot. Have a happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh Sweety!! I had Joe in Sept. too, so I know just what you are talking about! Ugh. My favorite thing to do was always have a bucket of cold water nearby to put my feet into. It really helps to cool you down.

Cool!--we have to think of a cool name for your little guy.....hmmm.... I'm thinking something Blue to go with Miss Pinky! Little Boy Blue....Blue Boy...Blue....BB....?

I've got a little surprise for you over on my blog--pop in when you get a minute!

Hugs! Karen

Anonymous said...

Nesting is good Pinky, I'll try to think up a good name for the boy.

(((((hugs)))))