5.17.2009

Would you like to know what I've been doing?

For one thing, we are moving the store to a new location. It's scary, it's big and it's going to be COMPLETELY AWESOME!! I'm really excited but there is a lot of work that has gone into this and there is still more to come. I went on a buying trip this weekend and bought more frames than I intended but I think it will work out.

Miss Pinks gets out of school this week. I cannot believe she is already done with the second grade. Where does all this time go? Before I know it, she'll be dating and driving and going to college. OH, I better just stop. She is just so amazing and I am so proud of her, every day. You know, she only missed two days of school this year and that was just because I was having her baby brother! She likes school and we are going to miss her teachers! MAN, did we get lucky with some fabulous teachers.

In other news, I joined Weight Watchers in January. Having Mr. Man really did a number on me and I've needed to lose weight, but I put it off for one dumb reason or another. I didn't have much of a choice though, my blood pressure was high, my joints hurt all the time and I needed to lose the weight to be healthy, not thin. So far, I have lost 26 pounds!! WOO! I am very proud of myself. Here is what I look like less the 26 pounds:



It's actually been pretty easy to do. I also got new glasses and I must admit that they make me feel very sexy! I just had my birthday so now I'm 33 and I'm working on being more fit for me and my family.

That's really about it. I've been super busy with the store change over, but it's going to be good. More space, more stuff and just plain "more" of everything. I even get to have an office at the new store! Impressive, huh?

Well, I am up way past my bedtime and Mr. Man will be waking me up at 6:00, so I should go. I hope everyone is doing well. I miss blogging and I miss getting to find out what is going on in the world. Maybe one day my life will slow down enough for me to do more on the internets.

My love to you all!
~Pinky!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((Pinky)))))

Love the look and you. So very happy to hear all the great things in your life.

Unknown said...

You look fabulous :)
Glad everything is going well for you (((hugs)))

Carrie said...

BRIAN!!! HUGSHUGSHUGSHUGS! Oh, how I have missed you so! I need to stop by an visit for a while. HUGS!!

Thank you Christine! It's going well but I want to know how you are doing! Not much longer till your wonderful day, hooray! HUGS and LOVE!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Wow Pinky! You are definitely not one to shy away from challenges, are you? A new baby, a diet, and a big move of your business?! You look fantastic, I'm proud of you!
Smiles, Karen

ann said...

you look amazing and the baby is gorgous gorgeous gorgeous