8.11.2009

Closed, for now

I closed my Etsy shop for the time being, but don't worry, I have some new things coming back real soon. I will tell you, there won't be jewelry for a little while. I just don't have the time to invest, so I'm putting some other items in that I do have time for. Hope you all like it.

The big Grand Opening for my physical store will be this Friday, so don't expect too much this week. Oh, let's face it, I barely have time to blog at all anymore! I'll try to do better. HUGS and LOVE and I will chat with you all soon!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Sorry to hear about that, but with all that is going on in your life right now, I'm surprised it stayed open until now, lol! Congrats on the real store move. It looks great!

I am so proud of you! You are making me so motivated. Thanks!

RedNeckGirl said...

Congrats on the grand opening! I still have all my pinky originals and I looooooove them! Hugs and Love!!!

mindtwister said...

I'll have to look back at your store when you reopen. Brandy loved the jewelry you made for her and wears them all the time. I think I'll have to get her more :)