4.29.2006

Pinky Breaks Out!

I decided to take my jewelry making a step further so I have opened a store on Etsy.com. I would love for any stoppers by to go check out my work. I have art on there that I haven't posted here, so it would be a treat!



I'm excited about this adventure but I'm a little scared. I've never put myself out there for the world to see and so it's somewhat intimidating. But one of my favorite sayings is from Shawshank Redemption: "Get busy living or get busy dying." I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Because of Heather at Bad!Kitty Arts, I have started to learn that putting myself out there and sharing my art with the world is a good thing.


So, take a stroll on over to Etsy.com. It's a fabulous site full of artists and their unbelievable work. Check it out!!

No comments: