5.01.2006

ACK!!!

I have court this morning. That wouldn't normally bother me because I spent a year and a half working for the court system. Today is different. I am supposed to testify against someone in a Circuit Court trial. Let me tell you, I'm a little sick to my stomach. This is something I'm not used to and even though I know all the Assistant D.A.'s, 98% of the attorneys and almost the entire police and sheriff's departments, I'm still nervous as hell.

I tried really hard to get out of this. REALLY HARD. But it seems as if I am the only one that picked this girl out of a lineup. How can that be? This girl and her cousin ripped off stores all of the area. I am the only, freaking one?? Oh, I feel pukey.

In lighter and better news, my online store is doing well. I have several new pieces of jewelry on Etsy.com that I haven't posted here, yet. Go by and check it out. They are a really great site for any and all things handmade. It's a great place to get ideas and to check out some really great art.

Okay, I'm off to court. I know that this too shall pass, but I think I might try to smoke a million cigarettes between here and the courthouse. ( I cam walk across the street and be at the court so I don't think I'll get to do that.) Wish me luck and I'll update this afternoon.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Well?
What happened?

Carrie said...

ya know, patience is really not a virtue of yours!

but, I can't throw stones, I do the same to you!!