5.08.2006

Big Props to Baby Pinky!

My daughter has been veeerrryy patient with her mom making all kinds of stuff that she couldn't help with. So I promised her that we would get some supplies so that she could make something, too. Well, we posted 2 of her designs on Etsy. com yesterday!!


Let me tell you how proud I am of her! She designed the layout of the beads and strung them herself! The only thing I did was tie the knot and take a picture of them. She even gave them names! How wonderful is that? She even told me how much she wanted to charge for them! Talk about a little businesswoman.


I am tickled pink (no pun intended) that she is so creative and is at an age where I can help that creative side flourish.


I am one proud momma and I wanted the world wide web to know it.
Check out her work at:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so CUTE! Great way to get her involved in something you can both do together and grow into her own creative self. :) That's just so fabulous...

Cynthia said...

That sound like so much fun!