5.05.2006

If Tree - Work in Progress

If Tree
by:
This is a watercolor Work in Progress
I am NOT done with it yet!!
My daughter and I were sitting outside looking at the trees and she wondered why the trees all look basically the same. I started thinking about what color would trees be if they could choose. That's how I came up with the idea for the "If Tree".


Like I said, this is still a work in progress, but I was just sooooo happy with the way it was turning out, I had to share. If anyone has any ideas or thoughts or opinions, I would love to hear them.


Check back in a day or so and I should have the finished painting up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it and I don't think you need to do anything else with it. :)

It's wonderful!

Carrie said...

Thanks Amber, but by the time I saw this post, I already monkied with it. In fact! I am about to post the finished product!!