6.28.2006

Baby Eva ~ SOLD!!

I have had a small bracelet in my shop that my daughter made. She designed it herself, named it and told me how much to charge (which was very reasonable). I think she was thinking no one was ever going to buy it, then the lovely Amber snatched it up for her niece!! Right now, my daughter is playing with the grandparents, so I called her to tell her that she sold her first piece, to an international buyer!! OH, we screamed and jumped up and down and she wants to know everything about the girl who bought it.

Thank you so much, Amber. Not just for supporting me in my work and being my friend but for making a great memory between me and my daughter. No time soon will she forget this and the joy she has is unbelievable. Thank you for making memories. I can't put a price on that and I can't always wrap it in a box. But now, we can look back and smile and I'm glad you are the one who gave that to us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is my pleasure and did you see?! I placed another order with her if she is available. I'd like another bracelet to go with Baby Eva, whatever design she chooses. I'm looking for something to match and something she thinks another girl around her age would like. And I'm hoping Mommy can send me the bill via Paypal or I can mail her a money order directly. :)

Who knows, maybe your Daughter and my Niece can become email buddies...hehe. :D

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

What a wonderful mom and daughter moment. A professional jewelry designer is born. :D

Cynthia said...

How exciting is that???? Congratulations to your daughter! Also kudos to mom for inspiring her daughter!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

I'm so excited for her! Yeah! Another artist is born...