6.10.2006

I'm Leaving!!

Well, folks, I'm off to the beach. I'll be gone a week and I will have SO much fun!! Sand, surf, food, building castles with my daughter, floating in the ocean, all those wonderful beach things. In order for me to have all this, I have to sacrifice my computer for a week. Where we are staying, there is no "internet lounge" and I don't have a laptop, so NO INTERNET FOR A WHOLE WEEK!!! That makes me sad. I am bringing a tackle box full of beads so I can still create while I'm gone.

I posted the two newest pieces on Etsy today, so go look. Hopefully, when I get back, I can regale you with pictures (NONE of me in a swimsuit!!) stories and new art. Be well.

3 comments:

übercherry said...

i hope you have a lovely time at the beach, and thank you for the kind words over on the etsy bloggers blog!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time! By the way, I love those wire wrapped hair sticks. I wish my hair was long enough.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful time and get lots of relaxation in with your family.

Can't wait to see pics of your vacation. :)