6.09.2006

Two new pieces



I haven't put these up on Etsy yet, because, well, because I am just being lazy. I'm supposed to be packing for our trip, but I'm being lazy about that, too. BUT, out of all my laziness, I sure have managed to create new art!! Take a look and tell me what you think:


I know the picture is dark here, but I still love the shot. It just looks cool to me. Anyway, these are a new set of hair sticks. They are wrapped with stainless steel wire and the dangles are black pearls surrounded by amethyst squares. I may post a better picture because these are just so cool.


Now this little beauty elicited a "Hey, that looks cool!" from my husband, so I am very pleased with this. It's a combination of teardrop, iridescence purple glass beads and shiny black hematite beads. This piece literally glows. Every way you turn a new color erupts out of it. I have been waiting to use this toggle and I am glad I did. I think it sets the piece of perfectly.

So, there are two new pieces, both of which I am really tickled about. Hopefully, I'll get over my lazy kick and post these in my Pinky shop.

3 comments:

AmysBabies said...

It makes me wish I hadn't just cut all my hair off!

Anonymous said...

That bracelet is breathtaking! I've never seen beads like that...where did you get em??!

I just can't wait until my hair grows some more...I'm going to need lots of decorative hairsticks! :D

Donna F. said...

Thanks for your post on my blog! You have beautiful items. I like everything especially the hair sticks.