6.07.2006

Look! LOOK!!

I have had this idea in my head for a while, but I couldn't share it with everyone yet until all the pieces came together. Well, that happened today.

My newest creation!!
Wire Wrapped Hair Sticks!!


I am constantly pulling my hair out of my way, but pony tail holders damage my hair. These WON'T damage!!! I started using chopsticks, pencils, whatever I could find to jab in my hair and keep it back while I was working. That's how I got the idea for this. It's a fun and sassy way to make an up-do without damaging your hair. Plus, if you're having a "bad hair day" you can pin it up in style!!

Also, I am really happy with the flexibility this gives me in creating something. I can do a lot of different things with wrapping the ends, making dangle drops or single drops. Anyway, this is just another thing that I have been up to lately! And there are going to be LOTS more of these!

5 comments:

.tomate d'épingles. said...

wow!
those look great!
its quite an idea
bravo!

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful. I can't wait to buy lots of them once my hair is long enough to use them. ;)

Great work Pinky! (as always!)

Heather said...

They look Great, I knew they would! I have tons of ideas about these...let's talk!
Heather

Carrie said...

Thanks, everyone!!!

AmysBabies said...

I was admiring these the day you listed them. LOVE LOVE LOVE