6.05.2006

No Internet!!

My internet connection has been down at my house all weekend long!!! I didn't realize how much I have come to depend on it and how disconnected I feel when it's down. VERY frustrating. Hopefully, it will be back up by this afternoon. I have some new jewelry and stories to tell. But, while you are waiting on me to entertain you, go check this out:


Heather over at Bad!Kitty is trying really hard to buy a house. It's perfect for her family and they are needing down payment money. So, she has gone nuts and is selling all her fabulous antique oddities!! There are cameras, robots and more! She is adding new stuff every day and the prices are so low, she really should be ashamed. Go look around, buy something and help her dreams come true!! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»