7.18.2006

Follow Your Dreams


Follow Your Dreams
by:
Pinky!

Leather Necklace with
Metal Dangle Engraved with Necklace Title
Available NOW! in my Etsy Shop!

This necklace was created for any person that took a leap over the lion's head to seek out their dreams. To look into the face of adversity and not be afraid. To show strength, beauty and inspiration that lay deep within all of us.

This is meant to be a celebration of diving into the unknown and embracing the thrill of adventure. A chance taken by few and cherished, deeply, by the ones that stepped beyond comfort, beyond control and did what their heart led them to do.

What are you going to do today? Me?
I'm going to Follow My Dreams.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fantastically unique! I've never seen anything like this before.

Perfect timing too because I was thinking of telling you earlier today that I was jonesing for some new Pinky creations...lol!

More, more, more! :)

Heather said...

I am so happy with this, I am leaping over the edge of faith my friend, you know how powerful this work is...my heart know this work like the river knows the shore.
Love to you.
Heather

Bare said...

That is absolutely beautiful! You are so talented!!! What a gift to be able to create such beautiful jewelery!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, did you see how many people have viewed this on your Etsy store?!! Crazyiness...now someone just needs to buy it and make it their own! :)