7.17.2006

Stuff!

First, here are the things that I won in the charity auction that the lovely and talented Amity at allthosethrees had to raise money to support the RSPCA - The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. I was beyond happy to participate in the lottery and I won some fabulous things!! Big shout of love to all the artists that participated!!! Oh! The sticker of the girl in the top left, that was a present to me from Kiwi! It happened to come in the same day all this other stuff did! GLORIOUS PRESENT DAY!!!



There is so much stuff here! And Amity had it all wrapped so pretty, it was like an early Christmas! Thank you again you wonderful woman!!

Next, I should never, ever, ever, be allowed to go in a craft store by myself. And especially when there is a SALE!!! I've been looking for somewhere local to shop because I don't have a really good bead store here. Well, on one of my trips to meet my dad to let them spoil my daughter, I remembered there was a craft store in town! So, I scooted on over there and fell in love. Just to give you an idea, this picture doesn't have everything in it that I bought.



C'mon, what was I supposed to do? They had Czech Glass 50% off!! Do you know what that does to a girl?!? AND, they had STERLING SILVER ON DISCOUNT! I thought I would faint in the floor. I also bought bags, canvases, leather, findings, wire, cutting supplies, clay and some other things that I don't even remember right now. Shameful, I know. But, if I'm going out on my own, I needed to stock up!!

Speaking of that, I want to thank Amber and Christine with all my heart for being so supportive of me. I was having doubts today and I needed that little friendly nudge that whispered, "you can do this". For once, I am speechless, so I will simply say
Thank You.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome ;o)
And look and all your stuff! Well done on winning the lottery. x

Anonymous said...

Go go Pinky! I think that is a perfectly respectable amount of supplies. ;) Could you imagine if the two of us hit up a bead shop?! It would have to close down! Hahaha!

Hell, could you imagine if we OWNED a bead shop?! Talk about heaven! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh ya, and awesome cause. I wished I had known about it. Next time you hear of something like that, let me know. I'm ALWAYS into helping needy animals!