7.26.2006

See-Ya!

Okay, for the next few days, this is what I will be looking at:


We are headed to the Great Smoky Mountains with some friends to stay up too late, act like we are ten years younger, watch too much television and have a great time wandering around in fresh mountain air! Woo for us! Boo for you! Sorry, I couldn't help myself. But, I will have some pics to post when I get back and hopefully there will be a cool bead shop or two that I can hit up while we are there.
Yeah! End of summer vacation, here we come!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!! Avoid the mosquitos :D

Sheesh, your jewelry just keeps getting prettier and prettier everytime you post something!

I sent you some cards and something else you and your daughter can probably use, lol. Maybe it will be there when you get back :)

Sweet and Salty said...

Have fun, Pinky!

Anonymous said...

Have fun!

Cynthia said...

Have a great time! I'll be heading out into the great outdoors in a couple of days myself.

You're jewelry is wonderful too...love the earrings.