7.26.2006

Sideline

I've been busy making bracelets and necklaces, but I haven't had many earrings in my shop. So, I decided to do a little batch for those of us that don't regularly wear necklaces. Also, it adds some variey to my wares. Here are my latest creations:


Wired!
Sterling silver hand wrapped with copper wire and accented with peridot chips.


Blue Smoke
Rectangle glass framed by hematite beads.


Aventurine Swirl!
Aventurine gemstones wrapped in sterling silver.


Orange Squeeze
Cool little orange and yellow glass beads.

Well, that's just the start of things. My lovely husband has created me an anvil stand so that I can start doing hammered pieces. I know! Isn't that going to be cool? I have some things I'm working on today, in the middle of tackling laundry, so hopefully I can post more later. GO look in my shop and buy something today! I'm going out of town, but I can still ship until 3:00 p.m. today!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, these are great! I love the wrapped silver ones, but the square ones are sooooo cool too! Great work my friend!
Heather
www.badkittyartstudio.com

Anonymous said...

Wow- lots of lovely earrings. Sadly I don't wear them either :(

Carrie said...

You know, all three of you can't wear earrings!! Here I was hoping to put something out there for more people and it doesn't seem like it's working!!

But, I do like making them and I'm totally in love with the Wired ones. Thanks for the compliments, you all made my day!

Anonymous said...

Well *I* can wear earrings and I love all of these ones....muahahaha. :)

Carrie said...

Amber, you are too wonderful!! I just made me a pair of the Wired ones in aquamarine gemstones. I LOVE them!! They look super cool on, subtle, but with a punch!

RedNeckGirl said...

Wow....those are so neat...you have a lot of talent. :-)