8.31.2006

Blog Day 2006

My darling friend Pavel told me about this, so I thought I should participate. The only problem? Listing only five is hard. But I think I've narrowed down the field and have a few for you to choose from.

1. Polly and the Mooch: politics abound! Polly is a lawyer in Jackson, Mississippi that I have known for about 10 years. His posts are very political and he has wonderful links to news from all over the world. Hearty Democrat, but a great read.

2. PostSecret: I'm sure this blog will be mentioned many times today. I'm not explaining it, you just have to go see for yourself.

3. Just My Thoughts: OH! How fun is this site. I found RedneckGirl through Pavel and I am now a frequent flyer. She has great posts about life and how she handles it. Very funny, insightful and really, just a great blog. Her posts make you feel like you're sitting there with her and that's always cool.

4. Robot-A-Day: Bigtime posts drawings, paintings, sketches and whatever else he can find of robots every day! He also has some fabulous pins, t-shirts and stickers. His robots always make me smile and he has an interesting twist at looking at the world through robot eyes. My fav? The robot that wants to be a werewolf, so he tapes sideburns on. Oh, yeah...

5. Random Thoughts...: I stumbled on this blog today and wow what a find. She is funny, I mean REALLY funny and writes the most wonderful things. She had me laughing and thinking about life all at the same time. I plan on spending more time there.

These don't even scratch the surface of all the cool places I visit. Blurr, Pink Angel, Bad Kitty, Pavel, G, Mrs. Kwitty, Kiwi, Mollisher, Gorjus, Sally, Orly, Miss 1999, Cynthia I could go on and on. A wonderful group of people that all deserve props for their blogs and for the fantasticness!!

Happy Blog Day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blog day to you too and thank you for the mention :)
Off now to do some more Blog reading...

Mz.Elle said...

Happy Blog Day!

RedNeckGirl said...

Thank you for picking me!! ~HUGS and Happy Blog Day~

Carrie said...

Kiwi, I am there with you. I wait, not patiently, for every Sunday. It's heartbreaking and eye-opening all at once.