8.31.2006

The mail made me cry

Well, not the mail itself, but the package that came from Blurr did. I'm going to post pictures of me in my new and fantastic jewelry later, but I had to share this:


Blurr sent the most wonderful letter to my daughter with that stunning necklace inside. She loved it and demanded it be worn immediately. I was more than happy to oblige. Blurr? Tomorrow is picture day at school and she wanted to know if she could wear her new necklace. She hasn't taken it off since I opened the package.

I also wanted to share this picture just so all the parents that come by can share in my fears as she gets older. Seriously, could she be more beautiful? I think I'm going to go make sure my gun is loaded, just in case boys start getting ideas early.

Thank you, Blurr, for your unending kindness and your fountain of compassion. I could not be more proud to have the pieces that you created for me and my daughter. A lifetime of thank you's could never be enough.
Thank you.


10 comments:

Sweet and Salty said...

Pinky that "is" a beautiful necklace on a very beautiful little girl.

Hey, Blurr! You sure are a good friend to make two people so happy!

Anonymous said...

Yay yay yay! If fits perfectly and looks so so nice. That is her necklace to wear whenever she would like and I am honoured that she likes it and wants to wear it on picture day.

I am sitting at my desk blown away by two things...first the pics...FANTASTIC! And what the %#*@ is with the new template?!! Could it be anymore freaking awesome. Holy crap...awesomeness...awed...

So glad to hear you got your package! Yay, what a good day. :)

Love and hugs!

RedNeckGirl said...

Awww.....she is so beautiful and that necklace is amazing, props to Blurr! Your daughter looks so happy....you are doing a gread job Pinky!

RedNeckGirl said...

errr.....great not gread...lol

treasurefield said...

ohmygoodness!! What a beautiful child! She looks like a ray of sun incarnate!
Perfect model for that pretty necklace.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh...get that gun loaded and hurry up! LOL She is gorgeous! How sweet of your friend to make her a beautiful necklace and make her feel special and mature, Blurr is a real sweetheart. OK! I almost fell off my chair when your page booted! WOW! It is really cool, I'm blown away!

Smiles, Karen

C0c0nuts said...

I have to say also, your baby is SO Beautiful, and photogenic! Looks like you, from what I can tell, doesnt that make you feel great?

G said...

Oh she is beautiful alright! Yes you sound like my husband with the shotgun! Gotta do what we gotta do to protect these little beauties :) I echo above - she is a ray of sunshine! And nice necklace by blurr.

~ good girl ~ said...

Pinky, your daughter is gorgeous... She looks like a Pinky :-)

julatkinson said...

my god, kennedy is gorgeous!! (just like her momma!)

::hugs::