8.26.2006

I am SUPER excited

Do you know why? Because I just finished the layout and design for the first ever Pinky Catalog!! WOO! Do you see the reason, now? Man, I have been laboring over this for about a week and it finally came together today. So, in about a week, I will have my Summer/Fall catalog on display and people can order from that, too! Now that I know what I'm doing, I will be able to have seasonal catalogs and that just makes me feel fancy.

In other news, go check out Blurr's (Amber) new Etsy shop! OMG! The Possibilities necklace is amazing. I don't know what kind of drugs they gave her for the surgery, but her photos and new designs are un-freaking-believable. Really, it's something to see and even better if someone wants to buy! (not so subtle hint, there)

One last thing, new piece in the shop:


Purple Punch
Very fun swirled earrings with Czech glass balls in the center.
Go look! And have a fabulous Saturday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These earrings are wonderiffic! I just love the shape and style. I wish I wore purple...damnit! lol.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and thanks for the wonderful praise of my new stuff Pinky. I'm having so much fun the whole day has gone by and I've been "working" the entire time...hahaha. :)

Can't wait to see your calendar, how exciting.