8.25.2006




I'm trying to decide if I'm going to start selling prints or not. Some of them come out really well and I would hang them on my walls, so maybe someone else would? I don't know and I guess it's partially because selling prints isn't something I ever thought about doing. But, then again, I never thought I would become an international jewelry designer. **G, your jewelry went out today with a bonus present. Amber, your jewelry went out with presents, too.**

I suppose I'm looking for some input here. Are the things I take pictures of something you would put in your home or office? Pavel, I know you like the Radio Flyer one and the bucket one seems to be a favorite. Just unsure if I should take on another project.

I was going to write a little story to go along with these, but my brain is addled today. Headaches plaguing me. Blech. But, if you are looking for a scary story, go see Miss 1999, man that story had my skin crawling!! If you're looking for a story that will wrench your heart out, please, please, please go read what Butterfly Chic wrote. OMG, can we say publish? Scroll down and read chapter one first, very enthralling!

Well folks, that's it. I've uploaded a bunch of new pictures to my Flickr account if you want to go look. There are some of the shots from yesterday on there. I've got new jewelry to post and I might actually get around to doing that!!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Sell Woman SELL! Of course we all would hang these in our homes, that's why we have all been up your butt to do it...open up, lets us have some Pinky magic, and just do it!
All my love, hope your head feels better soon,
Heather

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Sorry to hear about the headaches! Your pictures are really nice, I would say it never hurts to try! Pick your favorite one (I personally like the path in the woods one!) have it done up and post it and see what happens. I don't have any idea how well photos sell so I can't be any help there, but I would imagine people would be in the market for lovely prints for their walls. Oh, and your new earrings are really cool!

Sweet and Salty said...

Pinky, you know I'd buy a painting from you. I want to personalize my upcoming new place to live and you're a good friend. Something on the wall would be a wonderful reminder that life goes on when you have good friends.

I always wanted a radio flyer when I was little but it didn't happen for a number of reasons. Now, I wish they made an adult version for me to play with. (smile)

Sweet and Salty said...

btw: I love the earrings, beatiful color. I really love the second picture, the path - I thought the picture of that path could lend itself as a beginning of a good story.

Bare said...

I LOVE the pics!!! I see what you meant about the path being creepy- it was girl! Thanks for the birthday wishes over at "my house" :0) Glad you liked the story, too! If you want more, go to:
www.hauntmastersclub.com That's our website, and there's tons of cool stuff from places we've been :0) *Hugs*

Anonymous said...

Go go Pinky! Taking pictures is so much fun isn't it! It's like a whole new world opens up and all of a sudden there is SOOOOOO much more to see. Share your sights with the world, and even if you don't sell very many, you are still making a difference in this world. You sure have made one in mine and you KNOW I'll be buying some. ;) I have to start my Christmas shopping at some point! lol!

Those earrings are fab!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and your headaches...:( I hope you are okay and feeling better soon! Like Heather says, drink lots of fluids! It can do wonders!

*hoping Pinky didn't forget to eat today*

;)

G said...

Sorry I had a lot of catching up to do! I'm so excited to receive my new designs by Pinky! With a little gift? You spoil me. So glad things have gone so well for you this past week. The pictures are very nice and I agree with Mrs. Kwitty (probably because we both have those glasses) that it never hurts to try.

Hope your headaches have subsided. I too have been dealing with them during some of these cooler humid days. Yuck.

I'm sure once I receive my new designs they'll just disappear :)