8.05.2006

I'm having a contest!!

Welcome to the first ever "Name the Cuff" Contest hosted by Pinky! I posted a new wire cuff in my previous post and have decided to let my readers and fellow Etsy sellers name it. I would love to have a little story to go with it, but a name will do just fine.

What will I win, you ask? Well, the bearer of the name will receive a 20% discount on ANY item in my shop! WOO! There is no expiration date on the discount so you could save it and wait till later to have a private little sale all for you.

The winner will be announced Tuesday, August 8th! Be sure to have your suggestions in by five, central time! Good luck and I can't wait to see what you all come up with!!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

KIWI! That is completely fantastic! I wish you could have seent he giant grin that spread across my face when I read that! Man, so far this has been a fun little contest.

G said...

I gasped when I saw it so beautiful - first word that came to mind: Wavelength.

G said...

By the way, Pavel sent me with this sandwich for you.

G said...

Little story to go with:

The road curved ever so slightly but still noticably during many times in their lives, but they were entwined together on this wavelength.

Too much like an Obsession commercial? I'm overdue for bed - it's one of my late nights out blogging!

Chloe' Gardner said...

That is an AWESOME braclet! How about Sliver. For some reason just looking at that bracelt reminded me of that movie (one of my favs btw) ;0)

Carrie said...

G: I think that's a great title and you included a story!! No one else has included a story. Thanks for the compliments, I think I'm going to have to make one for me, too.

Chloe!! How you have been missed! Thank you for adding another really good name to the pot. I can't wait till tomorrow! I'm glad to see you out and about. HUGS!

G said...

You should Pinky! Thanks for your kind words today. Come back when I'm in a better mood and we can have coffee and cake or tea and fruit or whatever...