8.07.2006

One More Day Until The Contest is OVER!!

Don't forget to cast your vote in the "Name the Cuff" contest! I have eighteen submissions so far and one cool little story by g at Simply Said. I have to thank Pavel for sending her this way! So, THANK YOU PAVEL!!

I have also decided to add second and third place prizes since I have gotten such wonderful titles. Here is the prize list:
First: 20% discount and the prestige of naming the cuff!
Second: 15% discount in my shop!
Third: 10% discount in my shop!
The discounts don't expire and can be used at any time. Good luck and I will post the winners tomorrow!!

While I have been holding this fabu contest, I had a few pieces up my sleeve. I'm really happy with them, so I'm giving you a sneak preview! These have not make it to the Pinky Shop yet, but they're going to be soon.


S is for Sexy
by Pinky!
Crafters wire and Sterling Earwires


Eye of the Storm
by Pinky!
Civil War piece of metal, hand wrapped with cut glass beads
hung on suede strap.
(I cannot verify the date on the metal, but I got it from a reputable place so it is likely to be true.)

Cast your votes, check out my shop and I hope that you all have a lovely day today!

4 comments:

Chloe' Gardner said...

Civil War piece of metal (nearly faints), if it belongs to a good Confederate, I'll beat someone up for it ;0) (Just kidding) Although that is definitely a wonderful collectors piece.

Glad to see all of your creations- they're all so beautiful!

Carrie said...

Thanks Chloe! I bought the Civil War piece the same time I bought some fossils that date back around 70 million years ago. The fossils I can verify, so that's one reason why I believe it to be Civil War metal.

Either way, it turned out really cool. It's the only piece that I have done that my husband freaked out over. That's always a good sign :)

Cynthia said...

Wow, I love the civil war piece! It transcends jewelry! Nice work...I hope you're keeping that one for yourself???

Sweet and Salty said...

You're welcome, Pinky! G is too cool not to share. G's friends from central snark are pretty cool too, if they'll ever come and visit you. (hint hint)